All products are sold “as is”. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
“No Refunds OR Exchange”
I bought a product, can I request a refund?
We do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
We do not issue a refund under the following circumstances:
- You made a mistake and downloaded a wrong file
- You can’t install downloaded theme or plugin
- A theme or a plugin somehow does not work or not compatible with your Hosting and WordPress
- A theme or a plugin requires license or purchase code
- You got your website broken during a theme or a plugin was being installed
Provider offers digital media (“Software”) that may be downloaded immediately after a purchase order has been made. There isn’t any “trial” or “grace period” after buying any product which suggests all sales are final. Once you have bought the software, there is no such thing as a way to “return” it. In case we’re unable to solve your problem or our product fully doesn’t work(damaged product) , all of the refunds might be made on themesgpl.in Wallet inside 7 days of complaint , that can be utilized for future purchases. No refund might be made to a active Membership plan in any method.